| Choose from the best Solar Panel Brands in the World |
Solar panels are also known as photo-voltaic (PV) modules consist of a number of photo-voltaic cells mounted together in a frame. They convert sunlight to direct current or electricity through the photovoltaic effect. Faint horizontal lines called metal ‘fingers’ collect moving electrons which are then delivered to thicker, vertical metal lines called ‘busbars’. These busbars collect all the electrons and are connected to the next solar cell.
Check out this neat infographic to learn more about how solar cells work. →
Choose from Best Solar Panel Manufacturers in the World.
SOLAR MODULES from Pennar Industries
Pennar Solar Panels are an epitome of quality, precision, and perfection.
- 15 Year guarantee on material and workmanship and
- Up to 30 year linear output guarantee
SOLAR MODULES from AXITEC
Largest-selling solar module brand in Europe for the year 2018, based out of Stuttgart in Germany.
- AXITEC provides a 15 year guarantee, that their solar modules are free from deficiencies relating to the material and workmanship.
- Up to 25 Years of linear performance guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions
In general, there are many parameters one must consider when calculating how many panels one requires.
- Electricity use
- Roof Space
- Future Energy plans
For a residential customer, a net-metered Solar PV system of 5 KW inverter matched to a 6.6 KWp of modules (i.e. 20 panels of 330 Wp) is the ideal size for any typical household. Always consider a bigger size owing to the advantages in system cost and better savings that are invariably associated with a big system.
For better understanding, you can refer the https://solarrooftop.gov.in/rooftop_calculator
To get a better system sizing or feel free to call us.
Yes! Solar power panels will work when it rains, or it has a shade.
Although production is affected during rain, the panels will still produce power and this, in turn, will help you save money even if it is raining.
- The maintenance for a PV system is typically quite low as it involves mostly cleaning of the panels.
- We also recommend an annual general check-up to be performed by a local installer to identify any risks in electrical wiring.
- If you are losing efficiency and still under a performance/power output warranty, then can call your solar installer. They will send someone to assess the situation and fix or replace the panels.
- If your panels have sustained physical damage, that's often covered under a separate equipment warranty, or under your homeowners' insurance.
No Installation of Solar Panels can be done minimally and will not damage your roof.
A residential system of 5-10 KW will take less than a week to complete the installation.
For commercial PV system, a typical 100 KW rooftop system will take about 1 month and for large MW size ground-mounted projects will go up to 4-6 months depending on the site conditions etc.
Yes you can. There are many schemes ongoing in several states with subsidy for residential PV systems. One needs to talk to a local installer or log into your local utility company website for solar rooftop to be fully aware of the subsidy and special schemes working.
Learn more about Solar Panels from our Blog below
When it comes to Solar Inverters, there are a lot to choose from, there are an overwhelming amount of options including, On-Grid, Micro & Hybrid Solar Inverters
Measurement & monitoring of accurate weather & solar irradiation is required to ensure your solar PV investment is performing to its optimum capacity or it is used to identify abnormal conditions in the performance of a PV plant.