Careers @ HEyday VEntuers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We believe in creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
Key Account Manager
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well- organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers
Key Result Area’s (KRA)
- Develop and execute strategies to drive in new and existing markets.
- Spearhead the Sales & BD functions for Solar Product/Package Sales.
- Generate leads, provide basic initial sales offer convince the customers.
- Understand the business case for Solar PV for Residential Rooftop & C&I Customers and can convince potential customers by Value Selling.
- Sales management and periodical MIS reporting.
- Provide inputs for go to market strategy formulation.
- Forecast monthly/quarterly/yearly sales plans and a pipeline of projects and prioritize each opportunity to win it.
- Aggressively achieve targets/MBO’s set by organization.
Desired Skill Set
- Pleasing personality, self-motivated and self-driven with a good attitude to persuade and win over customers.
- Must have detailed understanding of the various cost components of the Solar PV for rooftop residential and C&I customers, key success factors and ability to present a clear and favourable cost-benefit analysis to the customers.
- Able to engage customers from various parts of India keeping in mind state solar policies and incentives.
- Has a detailed understanding of the technical points of the components and able to recommend the best-in-class components and solutions.
- Most importantly a team player who will work alongside the solar module sales team in assigned territory to ensure a win-win situation for Module/Inverter and other Solar Product Sales.
- Good negotiator to secure the possible outcome for the customer and the company.
- Multilingual and able to converse with a diversified range of customers.
- Willing to travel at short notice & extensively within the assigned territory and aggressively chase opportunities and convert them to business cases/orders.
- Min of 5 Years Solar PV product sales experience.
- Should be willing to work in the company for a long term and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Mid-Senior Level
Service Engineer, Solar Inverters
The Solar Service Engineer will work with service managers to troubleshoot and repair PV inverters, commission new equipment, and increase customer satisfaction through quality service and professional behavior. We are seeking hard working, motivated, and well-organized individuals with a focus on continuous improvement to exceed expectations.
You will also work as a technician on Solar Inverters for PV Plants and the balance of systems. You will closely collaborate within a team of Service Experts.
- Commission, troubleshoot, repair and analyse solar (PV) inverters.
- Document and report site visits and service calls.
- Follow site safety procedures and perform work in a safety conscious manner.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of Power Electronics products.
- Perform electrical preventative and corrective maintenance on solar inverters.
- Travel is mandatory and can range from a 1-6-hour drive radius and travel to any part of India & Aboard
- Continue to train on current and new products
- Retain and apply technical knowledge gained from in-depth training
- Conduct on site safety audits ensuring policy compliance.
- Keep up to date inventory of parts in region.
- Perform site audits as necessary.
Skills and Requirements
- High level of electrical aptitude with troubleshooting ability
- High level of mechanical aptitude with troubleshooting ability
- Electrical Engineer or Technician with 2 -5 years of experience in power electronics, preferable Solar Inverters, Renewable energy equipment
- Previous utility-scale solar/wind experience preferred
- Experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting PV systems preferred.
- Experience installing all types of grid-tied inverters preferred
- PV System site inspections experience preferred
- Be passionate, rigorous, and dynamic to be able to teach
- Like sharing your knowledge and experience
- Able to collaborate with different offices in a virtual team
- Must have good prioritization, organization, analytical and planning skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Customer focus, mastering of customer issues identification and solving
- Team spirit
- Ability to travel frequently within the Region and globally with limited notice or no calendar
- Dilpoma or B.Tech in Electrical